Come home to Water House
Welcome to an elegant new kind of living experience. The kind of place that makes you stop as
you’re strolling by. It’s Water House on Main Street — the address on everybody’s wish list.
A luxury home that captures the heart and soul of Breckenridge… and then some.
Fixtures & Finishes
- Professional-style gourmet kitchens offer stainless steel appliances and slab granite
- High ceilings make room for expansive windows with striking mountain and Illinois Creek views
- Natural hardwood floors and solid wood finishes
- Slab granite, stone and rich natural materials
- Stone gas fireplace in living area
- Grand master bedrooms with impressive closet space and large spa-style master baths
- Washer and dryer in each residence
- Private balconies
- Parking space located in the heated garage
- Private owner’s storage closet in the heated garage suitable for bikes and outdoor gear
Two distinct styles to choose from:
FRESH POWDER: a new way of looking at the traditional mountain interior.
- Clean lines and essential forms that speak to modernism while maintaining an appropriate mountain look
- Furnishings are made with the natural textures of reclaimed wood, metal with soft patinas and native stone
- Textiles have colors that are natural with accents of deep blue, ochre and brown
- Fabrics include woven linens, soft wools, leather accented with soft geometric patterns
- All bed walls are covered in natural textural wall covering adding warmth and depth
- All sofas are sleeper sofas
- Area rugs are thick, woven wool and have timeless primitive patterns
NEW RUSTIC: an updated version of the original western, rustic style
- Knotty woods, metal, stone
- Reclaimed wood dining table
- Colors are natural with accents of deep red, rust, green, and brown
- All sofas are sleeper sofas
- Textiles are textural emphasized with houndstooth, stripes and checks
- All bed walls are covered in natural, textural wall covering adding warmth and depth
Furniture packages are not included in the price of the residence and are at an additional cost.
The photos and renderings shown are a representation of the fixtures and finishes and may vary from the final product installed. Please understand that variations in shading and color are an inherent characteristic of natural products such as wood or stone. The design team expects that some products over the course of the project may be revised or discontinued by the manufacturers. In the event that any fixtures or finishes require modification or refinement, the design team will select a product of similar quality, design, or materials.
View the overall site plan of Water House on Main Street.
All pricing and availability subject to change.
This price and square footage list is being provided for sales purposes only and no representation is being made as to the content or form of the final project. The recipient acknowledges this price and square footage list is subject to change. Seller has the right and authority, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make changes to this price and square footage list without the recipient’s review, approval or joinder.
Main Street Living
The excitement and variety of Main Street Breckenridge is right outside your door —
and so are the beauty and tranquility of the mountain and Maggie Pond. Whatever your
heart’s desire — a fine meal with vintage wine, a long hike, or an afternoon spent
browsing in shops — you’ll find it all within easy reach of Breckenridge’s luxury residences,
Water House on Main Street.
Immersed in the awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains and bathed in 300 days of sunlight
each year, Breckenridge, Colorado, offers no shortage of attractions and entertainment
for the whole family. With so many things to do, both on and off the mountain,
you’ll want to return again and again.
Cold Weather Activities
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Ice skating
- Sleigh rides
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
Warm Weather Activities
- White water rafting
- Fly fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain and Road Biking
- Jeep, Hummer and ATV Tours
- Hot-air ballooning
There’s always something happening in Breckenridge, Colorado. From festivals and sporting events to music and fine arts, you’ll never be at a loss for something new to experience.